Vince graduated from Paul IV High School in 2003 and went on to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Rutgers University in 2007. After college, Vince spent 7 years helping school teachers with their retirement plans by using investment and insurance products to fit their needs. He moved to Phoenixville with his fiance’ in 2017 and began working for DiGiacomo & Associates shortly after. He is thrilled to be working for a family owned business. Vince enjoys guitar and fitness in his free time and is an avid Eagles fan.
The Latest Articles
- How To Report A Claim If We Are Closed March 6, 2018
- A Short Story About Travel Insurance March 5, 2018
- Show Your Love With Life Insurance This Valentine’s Day February 1, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Independent Agent January 11, 2018
- Protect Yourself From The Dangers Of Heavy Snow This Winter December 15, 2017