Michael’s wife, Leslie, is originally from Connecticut and graduated in 1977 from Ansonia High School in Ansonia, Connecticut. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Communication Art and attended Paier College of Art in Hamden, Connecticut and the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. In 1984, she moved to Pennsylvania, and in 2007 she decided to join her husband Michael at DiGiacomo & Associates where she specializes in Personal Lines. Leslie enjoys traveling, reading and cooking cuisine of all ethnicities.
The Latest Articles
- How To Report A Claim If We Are Closed March 6, 2018
- A Short Story About Travel Insurance March 5, 2018
- Show Your Love With Life Insurance This Valentine’s Day February 1, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Independent Agent January 11, 2018
- Protect Yourself From The Dangers Of Heavy Snow This Winter December 15, 2017