After graduating from Phoenixville Area High School in 2009, Michael’s daughter Catherine moved to California to continue her education. She went on to earn her Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California, Los Angeles. After editing syndicated newspaper columns and comic strips for two years, she realized she missed interacting with the public. Her eye for detail and personable nature soon lead her back to Phoenixville and the family insurance business she grew up in. Catherine has now been an independent agent with DiGiacomo & Associates for three years. She loves working and living in her community of Phoenixville with her husband, Carlos, and their two dogs, Maizie and Cash. Catherine loves trying new restaurants, cooking and reading, but her favorite hobby is volunteering with rescue transports and digital marketing for the local dog rescue, To Love a Canine.
The Latest Articles
- How To Report A Claim If We Are Closed March 6, 2018
- A Short Story About Travel Insurance March 5, 2018
- Show Your Love With Life Insurance This Valentine’s Day February 1, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Independent Agent January 11, 2018
- Protect Yourself From The Dangers Of Heavy Snow This Winter December 15, 2017