Bryan graduated from Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School in 2004 and from Penn State University in 2008 with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and a minor in Business. He has been with the DiGiacomo & Associates for 8 years. Bryan enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife, Kendall, and adorable new baby girl, Ryann.
The Latest Articles
- How To Report A Claim If We Are Closed March 6, 2018
- A Short Story About Travel Insurance March 5, 2018
- Show Your Love With Life Insurance This Valentine’s Day February 1, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Choose An Independent Agent January 11, 2018
- Protect Yourself From The Dangers Of Heavy Snow This Winter December 15, 2017